How to Get Hanging Banners
Hanging banners are a great marketing tool for any business. They’re bigger than regular marketing materials, with sizes ranging from 1.5 meters x 0.6 meters to 1.8 meters x 0.9 meters. If you’re looking to get this type of banner made, here are a few tips that should help.
What’s the goal?
With any marketing material, you want to determine the purpose of your ad. This allows you to design the layout and copy effectively. Common uses for this type of banner include:
- Informative – They can be used to make your company more recognisable to the public. It gives you a platform to write details that customers don’t usually see. If this is your purpose, you should include a short write-up of what makes your business unique, along with the products or services that you offer.
- Announcements – You can use this banner to announce upcoming events. This is useful if you’re having sales or promotions in your store. Make sure to include details like:
- How big the discounts are
- How long the sale or promotion is
- What they can do to qualify
- Contact information
Start with a design.
Now that you have your goals prioritised, it’s time to design the banner. It’s good to use a balance between images and text. Make sure to use pictures that are directly relevant to what you’re saying. Some business owners will even have a specialised photo shoot to get the composition right!
When it comes to the text, keep it clear and concise. Don’t include any detail that’s not relevant to the subject. You want to be direct to the point. Otherwise, people will lose interest in reading the copy. To add to this, you should also make sure the text is free from grammatical errors.
Get the best hanging banners for your business from Real Estate Flags and Banners today!
Get it printed!
Once you have your design ready, it’s time to get the banner printed. Make sure you find a service provider who specialises in printing for outdoor use. They will use heavy-duty ink that won’t smudge or fade.